IT Service Desk Analyst
6-month Temporary Contract (likely to be extended)
C£11 per hour
Having had some recent success with this global client, placing a number of Support Analysts in the last couple of months, we are on the hunt for another 2 Service Desk Analysts to join the team!
Head office is based on the outskirts of Peterborough which you would be expected to visit roughly twice a week, with the remaining 3 days spent working remotely. (You can work in the office more if you would prefer).
- Service Desk Analyst, providing support to internal users
- 1st / 2nd line IT Support
- Resolve and control the causes of IT Issues
- Password Resets
- Working though the ticketing system in a logical way
- Escalating tickets when appropriate
What are we looking for from you?
- Experience working on a Service Desk or in an IT Support role (1+ years)
- Confident supporting users in a Windows environment
- Confident using Active Directory
- A good level of English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
Despite starting on a contract, we have had a number of extensions and candidates accept permanent positions during their contract, so if you perform well, it is likely you will be kept on. If this is not quite the role for you, we have a number of Support and Infrastructure roles in and around Cambridgeshire that could potentially be of interest, so please do reach out!
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information.