This company have quickly grown since they established in 2016 and are now leading the way in providing decontamination equipment for the NHS. They currently have a team of 22 Service Engineers in the field and The ONE Group are helping them find two more motivated and self-driven people!
As the company expands into the south of the UK, you will be looking after and visiting sites in London, The South and the Home Counties. You will be home based and need to have a full clean driving licence. A vehicle or car allowance will be provided for you, if you need.
The sort of equipment you will be servicing and repairing will be medical capital equipment; washing and disinfecting machines, endoscopes, sterilising and autoclave machines - you will need to have experience working with similar equipment.
- Act as first line support to clients by giving technical advice by phone
- Visit client sites to carry out routine servicing
- Investigate and repair, or modify equipment
- Accurately complete records and reports
- GCSE qualified as a minimum - Technical qualifications preferred
- Electrical qualification preferred
- A few years' engineering experience working on medical capital equipment or similar - Getinge or Steelco products would be a bonus
- Experience with sterilisation equipment would be highly advantageous
- Great customer service skills and ideally some experience in a field service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to complete forms accurately
- Confident IT skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Great salary
- Quarterly bonus
- 28 Days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle or car allowance if required
- Sick pay
- Pension - employee contributes 3% and employer contributes 6%
- Health & Life Insurance
- Overtime and Call-out bonuses if you opt in