The One Group are working with a growing company who manufacture Turfcare machinery and are relocating their service team to Burwell, the company have an opportunity for a Service Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
The company are at the forefront of what they do and look to offer high quality service to all their customers.
Joining a close-knit team offering excellent services to their customers you will have the opportunity to manage the provisions of full technical and repair support to the clients end user customers enhancing customer and production satisfactory.
The day-to-day duties of the Service Manager include:
- Manage and lead the mobile service team and internal technicians
- Ensuring maintenance and service contracts are adhered to
- Take control of finances and budgets associated with the workshop operation
- Work with the Technical department in resolving customer complaints
- Provide detailed work studies of repair times and workshop efficiency
The role would suit Service Managers who are experienced in the groundcare machinery, agricultural or capital equipment manufacturers.
This vacancy will be working a 40-hour week Monday to Friday out of there Burwell facility paying up to 40k for the right candidate.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.