Up to £35,000
Monday - Friday
New year, new job? Well, I have an absolute Christmas cracker here for you!
Our client is a progressive and developing company reporting significant growth year on year. Almost tripling its turnover in the last few years! And it doesn't look like its going to stop any time soon.
I am on the looking for someone who has an exceptionally positive and adaptive attitude and is self-motivated to join this forward-thinking team.
Your objectives will be to maintain levels of repairs, service calls and technical enquiries within parameters set by management and directors.
- Carry out workshop repairs to equipment, tool inspections and create and send repair quotations
- Customer site visits to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment
- Routine maintenance to equipment, both in workshop and customer sites
- Install equipment and provide operator training
- Report all activities carried out
- Occasionally help team lead a team of temporary staff on projects
- Strong technical skills and ability to examine, understand and troubleshoot highly technical equipment
- Manual dexterity, good close-up vision and the ability to work with small and detailed components
- Plan and prioritise own workload and work in a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- IT literate
- Experience in workshop and field technician duties is desirable
If this opportunity is of interest to you get in touch on 01733 234000 or send me over your CV