Software Security Architect
Hybrid - Waterbeach
Our client are market leaders in the Telecommunications sector, with millions of their devices being used worldwide. Their innovative solutions are used across commercial, transport and energy industries, as well as by our emergency services, making them key players in the Tech for Good movement. As their success continues, they're looking to expand and welcome a Software Security Architect to their Software Team. This person will be the organisation's go-to for strategic direction for any identified risks/threats and will ensure stakeholders across the business are aware of, and understand, security related challenges.
What we're looking for:
- Experience designing software for embedded systems
- Extensive experience working at an architectural level
- Strong background in C, C++, or Java
- Significant experience communicating with stakeholders of all levels
What you can expect:
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative team environment
- Private health and dental care
- Free, onsite parking
- Subsidised meals
For more information, please contact Jess Scrine at The ONE Group.