The ONE Group are partnered with a leading global tech manufacturing company, who are on the lookout for a SOX Analyst. This company are looking to IPO in the next 12 months, so it could be a great chance for you to get experience of your first IPO or to consolidate knowledge previously gained in the IPO space.
- Share options (IPO in the next 12 months)
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- More to be discussed at interview stage
You'll be ACA or ACCA fully qualified and have experience in SOX risk assessment and reporting. As ever, you'll need excellent communication skills which will be utilised when working cross-functionally. Internal controls experience is ideal but not a deal breaker, but you will need to be able to handle a busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously update process documentation
- Perform walkthroughs and test controls
- Work on compliance processes in Finance
- Assist with request response for audit related controls queries
If you have the experience and want to join a great organisation, please apply or get in contact with Ewan at The ONE Group.