The One Group are thrilled to be working with a well-established client in Kettering. My client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team as a Specialist Account Manager on a permanent basis.
The role is full time, paying £24,000 + a monthly bonus opportunity, as well as 7.5% annual bonus.
Main Duties -
- Work directly with franchisees and Field Management to control delinquency and net losses to corporate objectives to include debtor-direct calling
- Resolve customer delinquency problems to retain customers and achieve permanent corrective action
- Report and track net losses/delinquency to sales management
- Develop strong business relationships with sales management and the regional franchise sales force so as to meet delinquency control and loss objectives
- Answer field and customer questions concerning the credit program and account status
- Work all Skip accounts to resolution
- Recommend legal action to management and carry out all necessary court follow up action
- Submission of accounts to management for write-off as necessary, adhering to corporate policy
- Ensure collection and repossession procedures adhere to corporate policy
- Determine and negotiate partial and extended payments
- Analysis of the business portfolios in your control.
- Formulating monthly action plans to achieve corporation goals.
- Developing presentations for Field group and Field Manager meetings
- Market analysis to target deficiencies in both the sales and control arenas
- Continually look for RCI opportunities and identify areas for personal development
- The role may require the incumbent to perform any other duties to ensure the efficient running of their department or area
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's Recruitment as it should be.