A flagship London showroom, a respected global brand and continuous product diversification. This leading and recognised name within the interiors products sector has a lot going for it!
They are now looking to add a Commercial Specification Manager to their buzzing London field sales team.
You will be tasked with promoting a portfolio of high-quality manufactured products into the architect and interior design community.
This is a project-led role focused on the hospitality / healthcare /retail and office space market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating and breaking specifications via leading architect practices, design studios, developers, main contractors and installers
- CRM database reporting and analysis
- Networking with decision makers across our customer base using central London showroom or on site with clients
- To be fully conversant with the complete range of our products in order to facilitate the ideal specification within the design intent and budget constraints of each individual and unique project.
- To be aware of market trends as well as competitors activities, strengths and weaknesses
You will come from a specification sales background, have a passion for design and live within easy commute of London.
Additionally, you will be professional, motivated and have excellent communication skills.
On offer is a competitive salary plus bonus.
For a confidential discussion contact Sarah Clark on 01223 237888 or 07376183254 or