My client has over 50 years of knowledge in the surfacing industry and are looking for a Specification Sales Manager who has experience working with architects, or designers, to showcase their products.
This role covers between North/West London and Oxford to build and manage a specification pipeline. Duties will include but not limited to establishing a solid base of interior designers and architects capable of specifying their full range of products. There will also be a need to promote, and present systems from favoured specialists, working closely with the end user team, and coordinating all aspects of the specification chain, making sure that all projects are logged and followed up on from start to finish.
- Should enjoy being out in the field and developing and building relationships with designers and architects.
- Technically competent and have good knowledge of the specification process
- Working knowledge of technical drawings
- Be self motivated and have a positive attitude
- Have a creative approach and be able to adapt to different situations.
- Up to £50,000 + 12.5% bonus
- Company car/ car allowance
- Enhanced Pension, company will pay up to 11%
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Private health insurance
If this sounds like something of interest, then please get in contact with Craig Ruegg on 01223 237 888 or