If you are an experienced Stock Controller, available immediately to start in January, then read on!
Our client is proud to be a UK manufacture.
Stock controller - 6 month contract
Responsible for product inventory maintenance and assisting the warehouse and Distribution manager to deliver strategy linked to the business.
Managing SKUs, you will be working in partnership with their key stakeholders such as sales and logistics to ensure products are being moved efficiently and effectively.
You will be responsible for analysing stock levels and advising of issues and potential corrective measures to prevent re-occurrence.
You will also be a key member of the overall logistics team ensuring that we fulfil OTD and work towards overall operational excellence.
- Take shared ownership of Goods In, from supplier booking through to delivery receipt, identification, and reconciliation of stock
- Continually monitor and refine our on-hand availability of raw materials and finished products, to maintain optimum levels vs demand
- Investigating stock anomalies and advising/implementing corrective measures to prevent any recurrence of issues
- Implement proactive improvements to guarantee that the details of inventory are always correct
- Maintain stock accuracy and integrity through a comprehensive daily cycle count programme
- Produce monthly reports showing stock loss and other throughput reporting
- Assisting with the demands of the warehouse / logistics administration
- Supporting the Warehouse & Distribution Manager as and where required with any reasonable requests.
- Fully proficient with all Microsoft programs, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with ERP led stock control