We have a temporary position available in Cambridge for a Stock Controller/Stores Technician which is likely to be until the end of February 2022. It's a full time, Monday to Friday position, working from 0830 to 1630 (with an hour for lunch).
The company is a well-known, global pharma company based in the Science Park area, with free parking and close to Cambridge North rail station and the Guided Busway.
- We are looking for someone to work hands-on and effectively manage stock levels to ensure parts are available when required (including during planned and reactive maintenance) and that space is allocated within the storage areas.
- Responsibility for maintaining optimum stock levels
- Prepare all Change Parts/Tooling/PPM kits
- Raise Purchase Orders and ensure that stock records are maintained accurately
- Monitor the spend against the relevant budget codes and cost centres and report back
- Be the 'go to' person for Production spares and change parts
- Experience in a similar role (ideally in a GMP or regulated environment)
- GCSE Math and English or equivalent
- Knowledge of tooling and spares would be helpful