£24,500 + Excellent benefits
A rare opportunity to join a world-leading international manufacturer specialising in pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment!
Fantastic benefits package available on top of an attractive salary, plus a highly desirable working pattern of Monday to Friday "office hours"!
Due to growth we are looking for an experienced Stores Person to join the team on a permanent basis at their site in Royston..
- As stores Person you will be expected to ensure all items are booked in and allocated to the relevant projects and to support the department on a day to day basis.
- The role will require you to maintain inventory control data within site systems
- Proactively review to optimise company stock profile and replenishment
- Implement continuous improvement procedures, ensure all stock is maintained to a good level, carry out stock checks, booking in and allocation of parts
- General housekeeping within the store, organisation of supplied items into a bespoke system and continually monitor.
Experience and skills ideally required for this role would include experience of working as a storeman. ERP skills, comfortable with fast changing priorities, an enthusiasm for manufacturing and continuous improvement.
If you feel like you have the right experience for this position then please apply!