A rare opportunity to join a leading precision engineering company who are going through a period of growth due to an increased order book has arose.
Fantastic company to work for who supply components into a range of sectors and are offering a competitive salary with progression opportunities.
Due to growth we are looking for an experienced Stores Person to join the team on a permanent basis at their site in St Neots.
* As stores Person you will be expected to ensure all items are booked in and allocated to the relevant projects and to support the department on a day to day basis.
* The role will require you to maintain inventory control data within site systems
* Proactively review to optimise company stock profile and replenishment
* Implement continuous improvement procedures, ensure all stock is maintained to a good level, carry out stock checks, booking in and allocation of parts
* General housekeeping within the store, organisation of supplied items into a bespoke system and continually monitor.
Experience and skills required for this role would include experience of working as a storeman. ERP skills, comfortable with fast changing priorities, an enthusiasm for manufacturing and continuous improvement.