To aid the future growth of the business we are looking for a Stores Person to add to our Stores team, based in Northampton.
The role would be responsible for all aspects of the regular management of transit stock, such as picking and booking of stock parts to support engine build shop and service hatch customer requirements.
If this role is for you, please apply via the form below.
- Regular and accurate stock counts including any required adjustments on SAP.
- Goods inwards receipt and accurate booking in of deliveries/stocks to the facility when required.
- Unloading/loading of HGV deliveries and shipments to the facility using a forklift truck when required.
- The picking, preparation, and packaging of high value engine components for international air or sea shipment.
- The accurate booking and management of components in the stores using SAP system.
- Housekeeping of the stores area to maintain a clean environment.
- Consider the health and safety, environmental and energy impact of all activities.
- Support the Company's compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018, following policy and best practice.
- Undertake any other duties or activities reasonably requested in order to meet departmental or company goals.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER:
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a manufacturing/engineering stores environment.
- Some computer literacy required for stock booking transactions.
- Forklift truck license (refresher training can be provided).
- Reliable timekeeping and attendance.
- Flexible attitude to working hours required.
- Knowledge of SAP.
Monday to Thursday 7:30 to 16:30
Friday: 7:30 to 15:30