My client is a leading main contractor specialising in turnkey solutions for industrial, build to rent, student accommodation and civil engineering projects. They have been growing year on year due to trust they build with their stakeholders. They are now looking to recruit a Subcontract Ledger clerk to join the finance team based in Northampton.
- To take on full responsibility and ownership of subcontract accounts allocated to you
- Processing, approving and posting subcontract payment notices to ledger
- Checking all HMRC requirements are adhered to for Construction Industry Scheme, Domestic Reverse Charge and Vat for New Build Dwellings (Training will be provided)
- Raising and processing freelance invoices
- Setting up of new subcontract accounts
- Bank account verification
- Liaise with quantity surveyors & subcontractors to resolve queries
- Raise payment journals
- Statement reconciliation
- Deal with telephone and email queries
- Ensure accountancy software is kept up to date with any account amendments
- To assist if required in any audit requests
If this role is of interest to you, please click "Apply now" or contact Abby on 01604 210888.