Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Are you a Customer Service King or Queen?
And you're immediately available to jump into a new role!?
Well then keep on reading, because this could be the ideal job role for you!!
We are looking for a keen individual to join a company based in Histon, Cambridgeshire on a 4-week temporary-permanent basis. This role is looking to start ASAP and will look to pay between £10.00ph-£122.50ph with a working week of 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
In this position, you will be the first point of contact for customers - liaising between customers and the haulier to keep up to date with the whereabouts of all deliveries.
Day-to-day duties may include:
- Processing customer orders
- Responding to a busy e-mail inbox in a professional and timely manner
- Dealing with mass volumes of orders from customers
- Chasing up and tracking deliveries to gauge a delivery timeframe
- Updating customers on their order
- Advising customers of any delays or discrepancies
- Inputting orders onto a database
- Amending orders to reflect changes
- Managing failed deliveries
- Reporting on all shortages to the business whilst using insights to drive improvements
- Occasional telephone duties, responding to customer queries
- General ad-hoc administrative duties as and when needed
The ideal candidate will have great IT skills - including a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, as well as excellent Customer Service skills. The ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment is essential, and Customer service, sales order processing and/or purchasing experience is extremely desirable.
This position is extremely busy, so if you're an individual who has a hard-working attitude, is willing to get stuck in and is unphased by a busy work environment, then we want to hear from you!
If this sounds like a role that would be an ideal fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!