Supply Chain Manager- 12 Month FTC!
"Work smarter, not harder"
Want to work for a company that works by this motto…Supply Chain Managers keep reading, I have an exciting opportunity to join a company who are a cutting-edge technology business on a 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity for it to go permanent if there was an appetite.
This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste - by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
Reporting directly into the CTO you will be responsible for executing supply chain requirements for the company by negotiating prices with suppliers, improving and developing purchasing and inventory management and planning implementation and execution of ongoing MRP processes.
The day-to-day duties of the Supply Chain Manager include:
- Design and implement programmes to drive down the cost of the products respective BOM
- Develop supplier relationships and implement recovery, transfer, or replace supplier relationships and multiple sourcing where appropriate
- Implement compliant supply chain policies, processes, and controls
- Improve sourcing and purchasing effectiveness and purchasing and inventory management processes
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in implementing new supply chain systems within a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in driving down supplier costs
- New product development experience in the manufacturing engineering sector
- Automotive supply chain experience
If you are a Supply Chain Manager who is a strong problem solver, looking to implement supply chain processes within a start up environment with a pragmatic approach to work this could be the role for you.
This vacancy is a 12-month fixed term contract with the opportunity for it to go permanent. On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work on some interesting technology for the future.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be contact to discuss the finer details.