This company design and manufacture products which are supplied globally, to a range of industries. They're at the forefront of what they do and are constantly growing!
The ONE Group are proud to partner with them and we have a great opportunity for a Support Desk Engineer. The company is based not too far from Cambridge. It's out of the hustle and bustle of the city and easily accessible from Cambridge or Ely, with loads of free parking. They reward their staff with some generous benefits and offer flexible working. There's also a fantastic social environment!
This is not just an ordinary Customer Support role; we're looking for someone with a technical background who can provide support across the range of products, write customer-facing documentation such as FAQs and application notes and also maintain internal processes, systems and equipment. This is a B2B support role, so you should also be familiar with that environment and also have an understanding of Product Development Lifecycles and Project Management techniques.
What else will you do in a typical day?
- Receive customer calls and emails and log these on the company system
- Communicate with customers
- Distribute software and generate licences for customers
What will we expect you to have?
- Educated to Engineering degree level or equivalent in Communications or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a customer support desk role in a commercial/B2B environment through working within a high-tech product development organisation
- Able to deliver first class results to tight deadlines
- Able to gain UK Security Clearance
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications (if you've worked with SharePoint or Dynamics, then even better!)
- If you speak any other languages (e.g. Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese) this would be very useful, though not essential
If you can offer the above and are looking to work for a company who will support your growth and make positive investments in you, then please do click the 'Apply' button!