Systems Administrator / Systems Admin / Sys Admin
£40,000 - £45,000
Cambridge (5 days per week in office)
We are working with a rapidly-growing specialist manufacturing company based in Cambridge. Looking for a Systems Administrator to join the team, this company has a fantastic culture. Teamwork is championed whilst empowering the team to thrive in their roles to grow with training and opportunities to progress - without compromising an active social culture!
We're looking for someone with hands-on experience as a System Administrator (or similar) who is happy to join a lean IT function. This person should also be happy to provide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support to users internally.
- Maintain and upgrade physical infrastructure
- Deploy virtual platforms
- Hardware installs and repairs
- Active Directory and O365 administration
- Ongoing 1st-3rd line support
- Demonstrable experience as a Systems Administrator
- Hands on virtualisation experience (VMware)
- Experience with physical and virtual servers (including migrations)
- Previous networking experience
- Full, unrestricted right to work in the UK
- Commutable 5x days per week to the Cambridge office
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the full right to work in the UK as well as sufficient experience as a Systems Administrator/Senior Support Engineer.
If you feel you meet this criteria and would like more info, apply now or reach out directly to Ben Reavill at The ONE Group!