"Work smarter, not harder"
Want to work for a company that works by this motto…Systems Development Engineers keep reading!
This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste - by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
This is a technical role reporting into the Principal Engineer you will be responsible for generating ideas, devising and running test programmes to improve system performance for energy efficiency, power output, refrigeration, emissions, durability, functionality and heat rejection. Ensuring legislation standards are being met you will devise test plans and details facility specification. Using simulation, test rigs, dynos and customer vehicles you will be responsible for running test programmes.
The day-to-day duties of the Systems Development Engineer include:
- Define, specify, develop and validate key subsystems for the companies technology
- Produce documents to support delivery of products such as: P&ID's, technical specs and Engineering Test Requests
- Plan and support field trials and demos
- Use physical test results to conduct designs, analysis and experimental test work
- Process and interpret test-data to understand system performance, drawing conclusions and sharing them with the wider team
What we're looking for:
- Technical experience in a hardware engineering environment
- Thermodynamics experience at practical level
- Cryogenics experience at practical level
- Experience with Transport Refrigeration products
If you are a Systems Development Engineer looking to join an exciting and dynamic business who really are looking to tackle zero emissions, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.