You've been working in recruitment for 1-2 years, you are a little fed up with the never ending KPIs and pressure of hitting the soul sucking call targets. You sit daydreaming about an internal role with ZERO KPIs in a company that consistently shows growth year on year, and an environment that is fun and somewhere you can really make a difference.
And now you're here, reading this job advert whilst sat at your desk.
I am working with an elite gaming company, who are world leaders within their realm. They are passionate about creating the best of the best and have a highly recognised game portfolio, that no doubt you have heard of.
They are continually recognised for the incredible work and culture they have and have been named Business of the Year and been awarded for being one of the Best Places to Work in the Games Industry!
Working within the Talent Acquisition Team, you will support and play a pivotal role in the continued growth plans across the company by:
- Source exceptional talent through a variety of different channels
- Liaising with hiring managers on new vacancies and advise hiring managers on the ever-changing market, attraction strategies and best practices
- Manage Talent Acquisition projects by improving the candidate experience and working to always improve processes
- Participate in interviews when required
- Maintain relationships with recruitment partners and provide clear briefs where appropriate
This could be perfect for you if you have:
- Similar experience either in-house or agency, with a proven background in managing various vacancies across multiple disciplines
- The ability to manage multiple processes, juggling various roles, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional relationship building along with influencing skills
- A curious mind, with a pro-active nature, along with a passion for a positive candidate's experience
Based in Cambridge with ample parking on-site, they appreciate that people have a life outside of work so are working to a hybrid approach. Paying circa £35,000, you will also be in receipt of some fantastic benefits!
There is still so much that I could tell you about this company, so if you're keen to learn more then apply now!