Talent Acquisition roles seem to be highly sought after currently, and this role is certainly no exception! If you are passionate about delivering brilliance, then this is the role for you.
I am delighted to be partnering exclusively with this reputable and rapidly growing Cambridge based tech business, who is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to improve the hiring process to provide the very best customer experience for hiring managers and candidates.
The successful candidate will be partnering with hiring managers to attract, source, select, assess and hire exceptional candidates. Building out the employer brand at pace is key to this success.
- Work collaboratively with the People Partner to highlight role/skill gaps in the team to feed into organisational and team planning, particularly where replacement roles are being discussed
- Support hiring managers to create attractive and appropriate job descriptions and adverts
- Use various techniques, skills and experience to discover, identify, and attract top talent, such as headhunting on multiple platforms, leveraging hiring managers social media networks
- Promote their brand at Talent Fairs and engage with networks. i.e - Universities, Cambridge Network
- Manage their internship programmes
- Act as a mentor to the People & Talent Coordinator
- Create strong talent pipelines
You will have proven experience in an in-house Talent Acquisition role, ideally within a growing Technology company.
Experience of sourcing and hiring top tech talent across machine learning, engineering, product and marketing teams in particular, would be highly advantageous.
Knowledge of using Workable is highly desirable but not essential.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now or call Lucy Atkin for an informal discussion on 01223237888