Working within a world leader in fresh, natural and healthy foods, this is a great opportunity for an experience Talent specialist to join a rapidly expanding team.
You will play an integral part in the delivery of the group recruitment strategy and work as part of the HR team to provide a professional, high quality, timely, customer focused recruitment service to external candidates and key stakeholders, across all areas of Talent attraction, sourcing and on-boarding.
To be successful you will thrive in a busy environment and be credible in front of stakeholders. You will partner closely with key leaders to drive programs and initiatives to attract, recruit, and retain talent.
You will be driven, pro-active and have the ability to use your own initiative to speak with hiring managers, source candidates and deliver on vacancies. You will need experience of delivering full life cycle recruitment services ideally in-house or external recruitment agencies, a solid understanding of best principles and processes within recruitment and able to use Application Tracking Systems.
- Source and attract candidates through building partnerships, direct approach, referrals, leveraging recruitment platforms and social media tools to source top candidates across key markets
- Develop market expertise and lead industry mapping and candidate engagement for key hiring areas, locations, and communities
- Target a variety of community groups; from church groups to mother and baby, sports clubs, schools and local partnership services
- Work with the Communication and Marketing Team to advise on production of supporting relevant marketing literature
- Research local needs and interests and, together with local community providers, create and deliver a diverse range of inclusive, accessible activities
- Heavily involved in the development of the annual event calendar
- Monitor the success of campaigns, analyse, report and track community and social media data in conjunction with the Administration Team
Experience within FMCG would be preferable but not essential.
Please get in touch immediately to discuss on 01733 234000 or