This well-established organisation is a world-leader in developing life-changing technology and products. As the Team Administrator, you would be an essential part of the development of these ground-breaking new technologies.
This Team Administrator Position is ideal for a self-starter who is able to manage their own workload and thrives within a fast-paced environment. With a board range of responsibilities, no two days will look the same.
The key duties of this position may include:
- Organising off-site meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Ordering office supplies
- Arranging couriers
- Researching potential new clients
- Liaising with stakeholders
This full-time position, based in Melbourne, is offering a salary of up to £30,000pa for an individual with the right experience, as well as a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- Annual profit related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch
- A range of company social activities from sports to art and music
- Discounts for local memberships
If you have excellent attention to detail, are able to work with autonomy, and can effectively communicate with a wide range of people, then apply now or contact Hannah 01223 237888 for more information.