A great job for a Customer Services Team Leader to join a super successful company who continue to thrive and will be offering you a very varied role with the chance to be involved in management planning and the future development of the business.
I am looking to speak to experienced Customer Service/Call Centre Team Leaders who are looking for their next step or maybe you have been a manager in the past and looking for a varied and challenging role.
My client is a very successful London business who have relocated to Peterborough and have continued to grow and develop in an extremely positive way.
This role will involve you:
- Coaching and developing your team who are a bunch of energetic and enthusiastic people
- Recruiting new team members
- Holding review meetings and 1-2-1s
- Supporting staff with complex and difficult or bespoke requests
- Communicating clearly to ensure the team understand the business direction, changes and plans for the future
- Supporting assessment days
- Taking control of the whole floor for 2 hours a day
- Attending management meetings to drive the company forward in a positive route
- Creating a fun, supportive and highly energised environment for the team
- Building relationships with your team, the other teams and stakeholders
- Working with operations, marketing and senior management where your ideas will be heard
- Managing team members with regards to lateness, holidays, absences and performance issue - if any!
- Performing checks on KPIs and performance of your team to report to senior management
- Flagging new ideas or any stumbling blocks you or the team encounter
- Keeping communication channels open at all times
- Being the eyes and ears to ensure your team is happy and working to a high standard
If you are full of enegry, postive, a great team player, nuturing and passionate about customer care and leading a top perfoming team I would welcome a chance to tell you more
Please get in touch today as we will be moving fast on this one!