Have recently partnered up with a business with sales of around £15b a year and operate across 50 countries. They're looking to recruit a Technical Architect, focusing on network, platform and Security Operations.
Reporting directly to the Lead Technical Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing solutions for connectivity architecture. You will have to take business requirements into account and ensure designs meet security, scalability, and availability expectations.
You'll also take the lead from a technical standpoint on assigned projects and deliver these to the business.
What you'll get involved with:
- Design new solutions for both new and existing architecture
- Provide technical perspective, direction and support to Solutions Analyst and the connectivity BAU Teams.
- Produce low-level and high-level solution documentation
- Conduct research on new technologies that might benefit the organisation, thinking about cost effectiveness, security, and system flexibility
- Ongoing development and refinement of network architecture
- Develop network architecture roadmap for cloud connectivity
- Be a design authority for network topology.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Significant experience in a similar architect position
- Experience in the design for WAN, LAN, WiFi and Telephony systems/services
- Experience with SD-WAN Architecture
- Strong experience with architecting Azure
- Experience with security architecture, firewalls, network segregation and load balancing
- Experience in developing security focused infrastructure solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills, both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
If interested, please apply with an updated CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.