Have recently partnered up with a business with sales of around £15b a year and operate across 50 countries. They're looking to recruit a Technical Architect, focusing on Desktop, Server, Projects and Security Operations teams.
Reporting directly to the Lead Technical Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing solutions for infrastructure architecture. You will have to take business requirements into account and ensure designs meet security, scalability, and availability expectations.
You'll also take the lead from a technical standpoint on assigned projects and deliver these to the business.
What you'll get involved with:
- Design new solutions for both new and existing architecture
- Provide technical perspective, direction and support to Solutions Analyst and the connectivity BAU Teams.
- Produce low-level and high-level solution documentation
- Conduct research on new technologies that might benefit the organisation, thinking about cost effectiveness, security, and system flexibility
- Ensure that newly suggested and existing architecture is aligned with business goals and objectives
- Develop the IT strategy, ensuring that Azure and O365 are considered, due to integral business requirements
- Be a design authority for infrastructure topology.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Significant experience in a similar architect position
- Experience in creating and improving Wintel based systems and services
- Experience with Wintel platform, including Windows Server 2019
- Strong architecture experience withO365, including:
- Tenant configuration
- Licensing requirements
- Endpoint Management
- Experience withvirtualisation technologies
- Knowledge and/or experience with server platforms
- Active Directory
- Strong and demonstrable experience with architecting Azure
- Experience in developing security focused infrastructure solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications skills, both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
If interested, please apply with an updated CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.