£70k basic + bonuses
A large MSP in Cambridgeshire is looking for a Technical Manager to support some of their biggest clients. You will be their trusted advisor on Strategy, Road mapping and providing technical IT Solutions.
The role has been created by company growth, and there are a number of deals on the horizon, which means there will be a small restructure, to allow this role to come in and support their biggest accounts.
- Support major accounts on Strategy, Road mapping and Technical solutions
- Point of contact for major accounts
- Explaining technical problems and how they will be resolved
- There is no new business target
- Visit client sites across Cambridgeshire and potentially London
What are we looking for?
- Technically strong. You must be comfortable talking to senior leadership about IT Solutions
- Being able to explain solutions in an easy-to-understand manner
- Excellent knowledge of cloud services including private cloud, Azure or on premise
- Excellent infrastructure experience
- Car and Driving licence
- Eligible to work in the UK without restrictions
This role could suit a Solution Architect, Senior Infrastructure Engineer or similar.
You will be rewarded with a salary c£70k, plus a car allowance, plus performance related bonuses.