Product Support Engineer
Fully Remote (UK)
Having placed a number of candidates who are currently loving life the Product Support team is growing again! This is a fully remote (UK) position, however if you are local to Cambridgeshire, you would be more than welcome to visit the office when it suits!
You will join a really supportive team, with structured progression, regular pay reviews and a flexible company who really look after their employees by offering a strong profit bonus scheme.
- Provide Technical Support to global customers
- Inhouse and Remote customer training on the products
- Answer technical questions on the products
- Become a Subject Manner Expert on key areas of the range of products
What are we looking for?
- Strong technical mindset
- Experience working within a Windows environment
- Excellent people skills (This role is a customer facing position, so a high level of English and people skills are required)
- Strong problem solver
If you have experience within a Customer Facing position then this would be advantageous, as well as any knowledge of coding skills. Language skills could be an advantage. This role could suit someone with previous product support, software support, or IT Support experience.
Having placed a number of candidates in this company who have been progressed and can't speak highly enough of the culture of the business, this is one not to be missed!
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information.