Do you want to be part of a fortune 100 company?
A world leader?
Where you are provided with helpful training, mentor guidance and continuous training and development?
Not only that, but you will be offered a competitive salary, work life balance and flexible working opportunities.
If you are currently working in a Technical Writer role. You are in luck! This business is looking for someone to join them to work alongside/ support a team of Technical Authors on a 3 Month contract.
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of engine parts data. In addition to supporting with the re-structure of their engine range portfolio.
Ability to transform Engineering source data from both drawings and other internal systems and present as service information to Aftermarket systems predominantly in S4 /SAP
Responsibilities in SAP include.
- Maintain Item Master database with serviceable engine parts
- Maintain Aftermarket Kits
- Releasing parts that support the wider Enterprise
- As knowledge increases on existing processes expected to support the parts author team with interrogating SAP to answer internal customer queries
- Releasing new structure details to support the restructuring of an existing engine series
- Previous SAP experience preferred but not essential
- Previous Teamcenter experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of data entry
- Previous experience with multiple applications, including Microsoft applications
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Need to work in a team environment (currently remotely)
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Familiar with engine components but not essential
If you would like to find out any further information regarding this role, please give me a call on 01733 234000 or 07568136909.
This role would be best suited to someone available for immediate start, shortlisting starts immediately!