Can you motivate people to achieve goals? Do you enjoy training and coaching people to reach their full potential? Are you a natural leader with the drive to consistently exceed targets? Then this role is exactly what you are looking for!
We are partnered exclusively, with an oral health specialist based in Cambridgeshire, who are looking to appoint a new Telesales Team Leader to grow a new telesales team. This role will require you to work closely with the commercial director, to form a call strategy, therefore you will need strong strategic and analytical competencies to succeed in maximising the opportunities from the existing database of customers. The growth within the role will come in the form of being responsible for growing this telesales team once an effective strategy has been created.
- Ensure telesales targets are achieved
- Create a plan to achieve sustainable growth
- Direct and manage the telesales team to maximise sales opportunities
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Conduct staff appraisals and reviews
- 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Quarterly performance related bonus
- Pension contribution 5%
- Holiday entitlement - Year 1 - 20 Days, Year 2 - 23 Days, Year 3+ 25 Days
- Private health care
- 1 day a year to support local charity
If you are interested in the role, please apply or get in touch with Harry - 01223 237888 -