As a temporary Administrator you will be joining an Educational Establishment who focus on supporting others through their continued professional development. Attracting an hourly rate of circa£11ph this position is expected to last for around 4-6 weeks with the potential to extend or move permanent.
This position is well suited to an individual who enjoys working in varied role within a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be able to provide high levels of customer service, maintain central databases and keep a track of various dates and deadlines.
On a day-to-day basis you could see yourself:
- Enrolling apprentices via CRM and arranging Induction dates
- Ensure quarterly reviews and tutorials are logged correctly
- Organising Functional Skills. Liaising with Functional Skills tutors, booking assessments, liaison with Awarding Body.
- Inviting apprentices to Slack channel and managing
- Assuring that apprentice records are up to date, including chasing for any outstanding documentation
- Managing the End Point Assessment process, liaising with the apprentice, tutor and End Point Assessment Organisation.
For more information, please apply and contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group on 01223 237888.