Even though being stuck in the home now feels like a thing of the past, this leading energy company still has a big commitment to matters surrounding tenants needs!
We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer care experience to be a part of an established Tenant Care Team. You will be joining as a Tenant Care Advisor dealing with customers via phone and email to resolve any queries or issues. As an empathetic and conscientious worker you provide first class levels of support.
This role provides the chance to be part of a friendly, collaborative team that offers fantastic support and growth opportunities. If you are from a customer service/care background and looking for your next role then this could be it.
- Possess excellent computer skills including proficiency with email communication
- Experience of using Microsoft office
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate high levels of attention to detail
- Prior non face to face customer service experience (desirable)
- Being an effective time-manager, multi-tasker and displaying excellent organisational skills is essential
- Willingness to go above and beyond, a quick learner and adaptable
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000 per annum
- Working pattern - Monday-Friday (Hybrid and flexible working)
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday rising with time of service
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice EV Leasing
- Eligibility to participate in the company bonus scheme
- Inclusion within auto-enrolment pension, critical illness, and group life scheme
Please call Sam at The ONE Group for more information on 01223 237888.