Terraform DevOps Engineer
£500-£550 a day (Inside IR35)
Cambridge or UK Remote
A large Semi-Conductor and Software company with a global presence are looking for a AWS Security DevOps professional to join the team! This is a great opportunity to join a growing, global organisation on a contract basis. The engineering platform is key to the business, with the infrastructure having a profound impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the development teams.
Sitting within the Technology Operations Services Group, you will contribute to establishing a DevSecOps team, assisting in the build of a new multi-cloud platform. You will play a major part in the build, integration, testing, and support activities associated with the new platform.
- Build and maintain self-hosted productions systems such as terraform Vault and GitLab on AWS
- Build scalable infrastructure though Terraform
- Implement optimal cloud-based solutions for the engineering teams
- Run cloud environments in line with company security guidelines
To be successful in this role:
- 3+ years in a Cloud DevOps position
- Terraform Enterprise experience
- Experience writing Terraform modules
- Previous experience managing infrastructure sets from Terraform
Any experience with Python or Java could come in handy, but its definitely not a requirement!
This position can be performed remotely, with occasional trips into the Cambridge office.
Please apply now or contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!