Want to kick start your career in the world of Estimating?
Look no further as I have the perfect role for you.
Working for one of the UK's leading Quantity Surveying and Estimating firms you will be trained for estimating a variety of projects. No two jobs are the same with this role offering you an exciting work environment surrounded by experienced professionals to support you with your role. The best part about this role is the opportunity to progress in a family run business where various managers have moved up the ranks internally.
No previous experience needed as full training will be provided along with lots of great incentives!
Some duties for this role would require:
- Complete and set up estimating files both electronically and paper based.
- Produce tenders with suppliers for subcontractors.
- To be involved in estimating tasks.
- Track supplier, manufacturer and sub-contractor quotations.
- Assist with incoming calls, dealing with queries in an appropriate manner.
- Aid with general administration and office support when required
Who you will be:
- An organised individual with a can do attitude.
- Excellent communicator.
- Willing to learn.
- Computer literate.
- Attention to detail.
What you get back!
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Training and development schemes