This is a fast-paced role within an established and rapidly expanding company based in Huntingdon are now looking for an energetic and proactive transport Co-ordinator to join their longstanding team
Within this role you were working within alongside the team to guarantee first class customer service and ensure efficient traffic co-ordination to make sure jobs are met on time.
Part of this role you will be first point of contact for all drivers, monitor compliance and liaise with other sites and vehicle workshop. You will be dealing with customer queries and making sure databases are maintained and accurate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience within the transport industry
- Will need to be able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise and react to potential challenges as they arise
- Good composure
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner, Excellent listener
- IT literate
The role requires the individual to have a high level of integrity and an ability to focus in on the detail to deliver high standards of work. With proven experience in a similar role, the successful applicant will be confident, with good communication and numeracy skills.
Hours: Mon - Fri
Job Type: Full-time
Salary up to £25,000 - 30,000 DOE