Are you an exceptionally organised individual with previous experience working in a tutorial office or within an education background?
This position is very varied and would see you assisting with a variety of projects in the tutorial office. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an integral team within a historic Cambridge College.
This position will initially be temporary for a duration of 2 months, however there is potential for this role to extend. The hours will be 9:00am-5:00pm from Monday to Friday but may occasionally require flexibility on weekends and bank holidays. This position with be looking to pay between £12.50 - £14.00 per hour depending on experience.
Key duties may include:
- Accurately update databases
- Arrange accommodation for applicants
- Support with the planning of events from Open Days to Freshers and Graduation
- Maintain and update the college website with relevant information
- Liaise with a variety of people from all departments including academic tutors and students
If you are immediately available, then apply now or contact Hannah on 01223 237888 for more information.