Senior Product (UX/UI) Designer
£500 per day
Flexible & Remote Working options available.
The One Group are delighted to be partnering a Global Company at the forefront of transformation and innovation. If you are a Senor UX/UI Designer with a passion for innovation here is an opportunity for you ...
I am looking for a dynamic Product (UX/UI) Designer with experience in data visualisation to help improve the user experience of a platform. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and increased user satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be able to understand the user, business and technical requirements, and partner with User Research to translate findings into user-flows, wireframes, prototypes and final UI.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for the platform, with a user-centred approach based upon real user insights.
- Partner with User Research and Product Owners to improve the platform in a collaborative Agile environment.
- Make strategic UX improvements related to core features and iterations by asking smart questions and championing new ideas.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through user-flows, wireframes, prototypes and final UI.
- Several years UX/UI design experience for digital products or services, with a strong emphasis on data visualisation.
- Strong portfolio with examples of your own work; explorations, workflows, opportunities and final designs
- Working knowledge of the following software and technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Design Systems, HTML, CSS and React.