I've partnered up with a leading telecommunications provider who are looking to expand their SysAdmin team. You'll be home based for the time being, but will be returning to the office when safe to do so. You will provide refinements to IT systems, contribute towards technology strategy and road-maps and continue to improve the desktop environment.
This team has quite a bit of autonomy and as a result, have good staff retention. If you're wanting to develop yourself, they have a number of projects that you will be able to get involved with, time permitting. There will also be opportunities to mentor junior, and new members of the team, and you could be put through ITIL qualifications.
- Work closely with the desktop support team to establish the company's build and deployment mechanism
- Enhance the desktop user experience by evaluating, implementing, and supporting the associated infrastructure
- Review and deliver desktop and server security updates
- Be an escalation point for 3rd line desktop teams
- Support core infrastructure - Active Directory, DHCP and DNS
- Provide BAU and break fix support for deployed solutions
- Maintain back up infrastructure
- Stay up to date with new and emerging technologies and contribute to technology road-map
- Have at least 4 years in a similar role
- Have significant experience to SCCM - This is a must.
- Proven experience with Active Directory and backups
It would be ideal if you:
- Have administration experience with Exchange or O365
- Have experience with server patching
- Have familiarity with ISO27001 and security principles
This is a great role for someone who is looking to take their career to the next stage. If interested, please apply, or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.