A Large player in the defence sector is looking for a Workday Systems Administrator to join the team on a contract basis. This contract is outside IR35 and likely to last between 6 and 12 months. The rate for this role is £450-£500 per day, or candidates can also be taken on a FTC basis.
You will be working on international project rolling out Workday for their HR function. The organisation has adopted a fully flexible working pattern, with trips into their Hertfordshire based office once a month.
- Working with teams across the globe, you will be supporting the current and future rollout of Workday
- Analysing the requirements and making these implementations
- Configuring and testing of the system
- Workday Systems Administration
- Providing advice and guidance to users
- System management documentation
- Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance if they don't have it already
- Previous experience implementing Workday
- Experience managing the Workday system
- A Workday specialist!
You will be working as part of a fully supportive e-HR systems team being responsible for Workday, but there is also the potential to get involved in other similar projects!
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information and a full job description!