£45,000 - £50,000
Our client has nearly TRIPLED its turnover in the last four years. The turnover has rocketed up from £30 million to £80 million in such a short period of time. Who wouldn't want to work for a company like this?
I am looking for a Workshop Manager who can lead a team of service technicians and ensure work is completed as efficiently as possible. You have a chance to join a highly successful family run business who have these growth credentials.
If you are not afraid to be hands on, have managerial experience and ideally have exposure to continuous improvement, KPI management and department data reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity to get into a rapidly growing company and with a strong history and an even stronger future.
- Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm (potentially some flex)
- 3+ years of managerial experience ideally
- Manage a team of 3 engineers and 3 other staff
- Engineers will have 80/20 mech/elec bias
- Reporting straight into the Chief Operating Officer
If you are interested and want to find out more details, please get in touch on 01733 234000.