The One Group are proud to be working with a truly fantastic IT specialist based in Northamptonshire who are growing from strength to strength they are now growing their ambitious sales team.
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a dynamic driven sales professional who is keen to be part of a business that love to value their employees. A business that has a real passion for what they do and have become a leader in their market.
To be part of this team you will come from a proven successful sales background, within a account development or account management role. You will demonstrate a background of developing and building client relationships ensuring repeat business and client growth.
Ideally you will come form an industry involving discussing technical terminology.
The duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Development of the current client base to ensure opportunities are being identified and developed.
- Building relationships with current clients through various forms of communications including calls and meetings.
- Ensuring you work closely with teams across the business, to be able to speak to clients on products and services and ensure a excellent customer journey.
- Develop and analyse customer future plans to sell solutions for any upcoming problems.
- Ensure clients that are coming to the end of their agreement are developed to ensure continued business.
- To meet and exceed set out KPIs and targets.
- Occasional travel to meet with clients and develop relationships.
To be part of this great team you must have:
- Experience within solution selling and enjoy developing long lasting relationships.
- A proven successful track record within sales, account management and account development.
- Experience of working with the IT, Telecoms, Technical or mobile industry - A must.
- Have a full drivers license.
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission
- Career development
If this roles sounds right for you or if you would like to hear more please click apply and one our specialist consultants will be in touch.