Would you consider yourself a competent CNC Grinder? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northampton? Have you got experience in Cam and Crank Manufacturing?
This is an opportunity to work within a modern machine shop and manufacture high quality components for a prestigious manufacturing business.
The day to day duties for the CNC Grinder will be:
* Setting and operating CNC grinding machines
* Produce components to the highest of standards
* Suggest improvements regarding methods, processes and tooling
For the CNC Grinder position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
* Knowledge of CNC Grinding Machines such as Junker & Kellenburger
* Ability to problem solve and see errors in NC code
* Manual machining techniques
The role would be working a double days shift paying a competitive salary and shift allowance on top.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
Back to job search
- Senior Software Engineer
Job location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England Job salary: £Up to £65000.00 per annum
Senior Software Engineer - Cambridge - £65,000 ...
- CNC Miller - Nights
Job location: Cambridgeshire, England Job salary: ££40000 - £45000.00 per annum
CNC Millers who are experienced in setting and ...
- Manufacturing NPI Engineer
Job location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England Job salary: ££45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
A small, but very successful team based just no...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's