The One Group are pleased to be partnering with a Formula One team who are going through a change period and want to be within the top three F1 teams in years to come who are seeking a CNC Machinist to join them on a night shift.
This role is certainly not to be missed, my client is in the process of building a new state of the art facility, with that in mind they are seeking a top-class CNC Programmer/Machinist to join them on a permanent basis to help machine shop processes be streamlined ensuring that the companies objectives are met.
You will have the opportunity to join their Model Shop Machine Shop within the Performance Manufacturing division.
The day-to-day duties of CNC Machinist include:
- Programme set and operator 3 & 5 axis milling machines with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Deal with technical challenges as they arise
- Maintain high standard to manufacture machined components
- Liaise with other departments and colleagues in the machine shop
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in programming, setting and operating 3 & 5 axis machines with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Hypermill CAD/CAM software would give you an advantage
- Competent at machining to tight tolerances and experienced at working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude who is willing to go the extra mile to help the department
If you are CNC Machinist who is experienced in Programming, Setting and Operating 3 and 5 Axis Machines with Fanuc and Heidenhain controls who want to join a big hitter within there field with massive plans for the future then this could be the role for you, this is a Night shift working Mon-Thurs.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.