I am recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring and Reporting Lead (Fully Remote) for a leading Pharmaceutical company. This role is a 12 month FTC.
You will need to be skilled in SAP and have experience with VEEVA and have Compliance Monitoring and Reporting experience. The role is off the back of a huge Green Field SAP implementation and it is still in the implementation stage.
This is a chance to be at the beginning of this huge contract and work with the team to see the project through to completion.
* You will support the Director of IT in building and upholding trusted relationships with business stakeholders relevant to the design and delivery of Global Compliance Monitoring and Reporting (CMR) solution.
* Collate and clarify CMR requirements in order to enable the Global Compliance Programme.
* Lead the architectural design of the CMR solution, leveraging existing capabilities available or planned in global platforms: SAP, Concur and Veeva.
* Secure the approval of the design and delivery project of the CMR solution. Deliver the solution to scope, on time and on budget.
- A broad and mature understanding of all aspects of IT.
- Able to apply a wide range of data and process expertise within the data reporting field
- Industry experience: pharmaceutical / healthcare
- Previous experience of delivering CMR, such as Sunshine Act reporting
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously, but at the same time knowing when to escalate and seek support
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Business systems and technology-enabled business change expertise, specifically in the subject of data reporting from Finance and / or CRM systems for monitoring purposes
- Deep understanding of the supporting technologies, such as CRM (preferably Salesforce)and ERP (preferably SAP and Concur)
- Data driven mindset with a strong ability to understand data flows and integration between systems, and how data can be turned into insights
If this is a role for you, please reach out