The One Group are pleased to be working with an electric and hybrid engineering and testing services company who are based in Silverstone seeking a Controls Engineer to work on a range of Battery Management System projects.
My client provides work class technical innovation, engineering and testing services to there customers across the Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace and Marine sectors and are growing at a fast rate.
You will have the opportunity to focus on high performance battery systems and the software will work across a range of vehicle application. The team is responsible for delivering software for the Battery Management Systems including safety and application software functions.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Developing battery management system software algorithms using Matlab and Simulink
- Develop embedded software for microcontrollers in C
- Liaise with test and development team on cell testing
- Support test and development during battery system commissioning sign off
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Familiar with HaV systems and battery packs at 400/800v
- Strong understanding with measurement, calibration & diagnostic CAN software tools (CANalyser, CANape)
- Strong understanding of Matlab and Simulink
This is an exciting time to be joining a company who are the forefront of electrification throughout a range of sectors where you can grow and secure a successful future.
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000.00 along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.