Customer Service Administrator
Our St Neots based client is a family run business who have been trading for 25 years in the specialist signage and graphics industry, they are looking for a confident Sales Administrator to join their fun and friendly team. You will need to have exceptional customer service and has worked within an account's environment.
The main aim of the role is to coordinate and oversee a wide array of operational and administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the office:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling Customer sales enquires received via telephone and e-mail
- Checking stock levels availability
- Advising on delivery times
- Liaising with couriers and warehouses
- Maintaining customer and purchase order filing system
- Liaising with other associated suppliers
- Managing purchase ledgers and sales ledgers
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and experience using Sage is also advantageous. Relevant product and systems training will be provided. If you are personable, a great communicator and well presented, this role may just be for you.
This is a permanent, full-time position 9:00 - 17:30 Mon to Thu & Fri 9:00 - 17:00.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
For more information on these roles, please call Karl on 01223 237888 or pop your CV in Word format in an e-mail