A well-established client of mine are looking for a Cyber Defence Analyst to join them for an initial 6 month FTC, working completely remotely but operating on a 24/7 rota shift pattern. This is not an entry level role; we're looking for someone with previous experience in the industry who will hit the ground running. You'll report directly into the Cyber Defence Team Leader and play a vital part in analysing incidents.
What you'll do:
- Respond to security incidents raised by service desk agents and other sources.
- Monitor security tickets that are logged, ensuring that they are being dealt with and resolved appropriately.
- Monitor a variety of services that include but aren't limited to;
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Access Management
- Work collaboratively with other response and incident teams to conduct root cause analysis of security incidents.
- Provide out of hours support to the service desk, including incident management.
What you'll need:
- Proven, relevant industry experience in the above.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally hold an IT Security degree or the CompTIA Security+ qualification.
- Experience in a SOC role.
- An understanding of security standards and risk management.
- A technical acumen and be able to understand and interpret technical data an specifications.
- Experience with technical writing.
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.