Digital Marketing Executive
One of the biggest media corporations in the UK is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive for their charity organisation. This is a regional organisation, there to support disadvantaged children from things such as poverty, abuse and neglect. They are expanding rapidly as an independent charity and would like to start with their marketing division!
The establishment are searching for an individual who is innovative, with a thirst for learning and development as well as interest in all things marketing. The candidate will be creating media content for the charity, as well as content for the digital brands that they work with.
This position is a hybrid role consisting in equal measures of digital and design. Therefore, the successful candidate will have a real mix skill set of graphic design and digital marketing.
To add to this, the right candidate will also:
- Provide support for the charity's digital marketing and design functions
- Build landing pages for the charity and radio station websites
- Create digital fundraising platforms
- Produce content for the charity social media accounts
- Work on campaigns and respond to briefs
And a lot more!
It would be beneficial if the candidate:
- Has evidence of their strong passion for digital and design
- Experience of email marketing (platforms such as Mailchimp)
- Proficient experience in Adobe programmes
- Strong copy writing skills
- Has some coding knowledge (HTML & CSS)
If you believe you have the right experience and skills needed for this role, then please contact us for more information!