The One Group are working with a leading manufacturer of off highway machinery and natural gas and diesel engines and they have an opportunity for a Electronic Systems Integration Engineer to join the team on a 12 month contract.
Working within the Advanced Components & Technologies division within their Peterborough facility and are looking for a candidate to join the team to contribute to the design and development of Electrical and Electronic control systems for the off-highway products.
You will have the opportunity to work a number of different development projects to develop systems that customer and regulatory requirements working on a new generation of machinery which utilise some of the latest electronic hardware and technologies.
The day-to-day duties of the Electronic Systems Integration Engineer include:
- Collecting customer requirements
- Documenting technical specifications
- Developing electronic features and integrating them into machine software
- Completion of verification testing of features
- Participation in FMEA development
- Functional safety
To be considered for the role you must have experience in the following:
- Off-highway machine control system development experience (or comparable experience with automotive, marine or military vehicle control systems)
- Requirements management (DOORS, Teamcenter etc.)
- NI test bench experience (Labview/Veristand)
- J1939 CAN/Ethernet System experience
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer or similar experience
The company are looking to pay up to £29 per hour umbrella company contractor.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.